- CORPORATE BID
- CANDIDATE ZONE
BID Quality Award selection criteria
Those nominated to receive the BID awards are selected through a process of consultation in which BID’s Honorary Members, Pragmasters, Quality Ambassadors and Quality Hunters, participate, along with BID’s panel of experts.
The companies, organizations and leaders selected are those who have verifiable quality values or have made exceptional contributions to Quality Culture in one or more of the following fields:
· Excellence in leadership and management
· Quality and excellence in products and services
· Brand prestige or brand leadership in specific business areas
· Innovation, development and technological production
Once the nominees considered to have developed Quality in an exceptional manner are selected, in one or more of the previously mentioned areas, our technical panel carries out an analysis of each organization or company, evaluating the following criteria:
· Customer satisfaction
· Communication strategies
· Information gathering and data analysis
· Planning and decision-making
· Human resources
· Talent management
· Education and continuous training of personnel
· Efficiency in production processes
· Business results
· ISO 9001 compliance
· Implementation of Total Quality Models
· QC100 Criteria
Those organizations reaching the highest level of evaluation are selected to receive the BID Quality Award at the annual ceremony, as a recognition for excellence and commitment to Quality Values.
The form has been sent.